Whether you purchase products through MichiganBuildersLicense.com web site or via mail or phone, any personal information that you may share with us (and with the business partners that help this site function or assist us in fulfilling your order) is kept absolutely private. Neither your name nor anything about you is sold or shared with any other non-affiliated company or agency.
Personal Information We May Gather
- Purchases - When you place an order, you give us your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and, in some cases, credit card information. You authorize us to store your name and shipping address(es), and optionally, credit card and billing information.
- Future Releases - When you contact us via e-mail to provide requested information regarding a future release, beta testing or other requests for software, you authorize us to store your name, address, e-mail address, and any other details that you provide.
We maintain the data that you provide us, along with a record of your purchases, in a secure database.
Using Information We Collect
At MichiganBuildersLicense.com, we always want to provide you with the best possible experience and fulfill your orders exactly as you've requested. In order to do this, we use the information we collect to:
- Process and track your order
- Provide the products and services you request
- Contact you about the status of an order
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Customize our communications to you
- Provide information concerning product recalls or products you have purchased
- Improve our merchandise selection and customer service
Once you have selected Michigan builders license requirements, specific information regarding the Michigan builders license exam will be provided. A cookie is used to remember what product you are looking for and provide information tailored to the Michigan Builders license exam.
Our Business Partners
In order to supply, ship and track merchandise, we make your name and address available to our suppliers and such companies as United Parcel Service, Federal Express and the U.S. Postal Service. We provide these companies with only the information they need to supply merchandise and perform their services. We do not authorize these business affiliates to use your personal information for any other purpose.
How We Use E-mail
When you provide us your e-mail address, we may send you e-mails necessary to process your order, respond to a request, or provide information regarding software updates.
Links to Other Sites
Occasionally, we provide links on our websites to other sites we think you will enjoy. These sites operate independently of MichiganBuildersLicense.com and have established their own privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of our customer data. We limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities.
When you make a purchase on our website, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format.
Privacy of Children on Our Web Site
Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If a child has provided our website with personally identifiable information, we ask that a parent or guardian call (800) 456-4020 and we will delete the information about the child from our files.
Questions or Comments?
For questions, comments or assistance, we invite you to contact us at (800) 456-4020 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org