This option is geared toward the professional that needs more than just the basics. It has what's needed to satisfy your 3hr continuing competency course for renewing your Michigan Builders License. It also includes our most powerful stack of courses for the contractor that's serious about running a more efficient and profitable business.
Freshly updated for the 2022-2023 license renewal this course provides you everything you need to satisfy the mandatory continuing competency requirement.
The For The Pro includes:
- Michigan Builders Business and Law, Building Code and MIOSHA - 3 Hours
- Course Completion Certificate
- Step by step course on how to navigate the new LARA site and license renewal process.
- 9 Numbers Every Contractor Needs To Know To Always Make A Profit
- Miami Event - Eagle Summit Presentation
- Bookkeeping for Contractors Made Simple
- Get Your Construction Business To Work
- 100+ Sample Contracts
You may complete this online course at your convenience. Once you are completed with the course you will be issued your completion certificate.
Code Book Required to Renew your Michigan Builders License
State law now requires you to have a current copy of the Michigan Residential Code book to renew your license. The Michigan Residential Code 2015 is the most current version available. If you do not have a Michigan Residential Code book, you may add one to your order by clicking on "Add" for the code book shown to the left. You will be able to choose your shipping options during checkout.