If you are looking to seriously expand your construction company, look no further! This package includes everything you need to successfully grow your business as well as what's needed to satisfy your 3-Hour continuing competency course requirement to renew your Michigan Builders License.
It includes our entire library and the most powerful courses for the contractor needing to grow! Everything from how to hire, run more efficiently, protect your company and be more profitable.
Freshly updated for the 2022-2023 license renewal this course provides you with everything you need to satisfy the mandatory continuing competency requirement.
The 'Business Builder' package includes:
- Michigan Builders Business and Law, Building Code and MIOSHA - 3 Hours
- 6-Hour Lean Construction Course
- Course Completion Certificate
- Step-by-step course on how to navigate the new LARA site and license renewal process.
- 9 Numbers Every Contractor Needs To Know To Always Make A Profit
- Miami Event - Eagle Summit Presentation
- Bookkeeping for Contractors Made Simple
- Get Your Construction Business To Work
- 100+ Sample Contracts
- Quickbooks for contractors
- Advanced Bookkeeping for Contractors
- How to Grow Your Construction Business
- Critical Code Explained
- Construction Lien Act
- Contractor Website and Marketing Design 101
- Contractor Marketing Essentials Course
- Sample Employee Handbooks
- Private Access to exclusive courses
You may complete this online course at your convenience. Once you are completed with the course you will be issued your completion certificate.
Code Book is Required to Renew your Michigan Builders License.
State law now requires you to have a current copy of the Michigan Residential Code book to renew your license. The Michigan Residential Code 2015 is the most current version available. If you do not have a Michigan Residential Code book, you may add one to your order by clicking on "Add" for the code book shown to the left. You will be able to choose your shipping options during checkout.