Special Price $149.97 Regular Price $199.97
Along with examining how to navigate and understand how QuickBooks™ works, learn to use the program for all aspects of small business bookkeeping to complete everything from writing checks, to entering and paying bills, through reconciling accounts and more. Successful students will master the QB program where they can competently manage the day-to-day bookkeeping for their own company or those of others.
Topics covered include:
- What is QuickBooks™ and How Do You Navigate It?
- Setting Up and Customizing the Chart of Accounts
- Writing Checks
- Working with Check and other Account Registers
- Printing Checks
- Editing, Voiding and Deleting Checks
- Recording Sales through Sales Receipts and Invoices
- Issuing Customer Credits
- Receiving, Posting and Depositing Payments
- Entering and Paying Bills
- Receiving Credit from Vendors
- Reconciling Bank Statements and Credit Card Statements
- All You Want To Know About QB Reports
- Which Version of QB Is Right For You?
- Setting Up Users, Access and Other Preferences
- Backing Up QuickBooks™
- Recording Journal Entries
- Setting Up Your Own Company File
- And more...