Michigan 21 Hour Continuing Competency All-In-One Online Course
This 21 hour continuing competency course satisfies the requirements for renewing your Michigan Builders License.
- The 21 hour online Continuing Competency Course includes:
- 1 hour of Code, 1 hour of Safety, 1 hour of Legal Issues required by the state.
- 3 Hours of Plan Reading and Estimating a Garage
- 5 Hours of How to Grow Your Construction Business
- 5 Hours of How to Get Your Construction Business To Work!
- 5 Hours of Construction Field, Project Management & Productivity Systems That Work
- Course Completion Certificate for each program
You may complete this online course at your convenience. Once you are completed with the course you will be issued your completion certificate.
Code Book Required to Renew your Michigan Builders License
State law now requires you to have a current copy of the Michigan Residential Code book to renew your license. The Michigan Residential Code 2015 is the most current version available. If you do not have a Michigan Residential Code book, you may add one to your order by clicking on "Add" for the code book shown to the left. You will be able to choose your shipping options during checkout.